ADAS & AUTONOMOUS VEHICLE TECHNOLOGY EXPO AND CONFERENCE RETURNS TO CALIFORNIA!
THE US WEST COAST EXPO AND CONFERENCE FOR ADAS & AV TECH VEHICLE DEVELOPMENT AND INTEGRATION
SEPTEMBER 20 & 21, 2023
It’s become the leading expo on the subject in Europe and is now a permanent event in California each September.
Simulation, testing, sensing, lidar, radar, chips, silicon, AI, hardware, software, global positioning and mapping are some of the technologies on show.
An end-to-end ADAS/AV ecosystem on display, with expert speakers from international OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers, research and development centers and innovative transportation startups.
What You Will See at the Expo
- ADAS (e.g. pedestrian targets, datalogging, GNSS positioning, testing, validation, sensor fusion)
- Connectivity (e.g. data, wireless, 5G networks, in-vehicle)
- AI and Sensor Fusion (e.g. Nvidia, synthetic data, raw data sensor fusion)
- Simulation (e.g. digital twins, sensor performance, synthetic data, environmental test chambers, XIL, VIL, MIL, SIL, HIL)
- Positioning (e.g. GNSS, sensor calibration)
- Validation and Testing (e.g. MIL, SIL, DIL, VIL, HIL, signal testing, sensors, ADAS, simulation)
- Sensors (e.g. camera, radar, lidar, perception, GPS)
- V2X (vehicle to everything)
- Data logging, acquisition, and connectivity (e.g. cables and harnesses, video cameras, CPU acceleration cards, sensors)
- Mobility solutions
Motional begins first robotaxi service on the Uber network
A public robotaxi service has been launched in Las Vegas, USA by Motional and Uber, marking the first time that Uber’s customers can hail an autonomous ride in Motional’s all-electric Hyundai Ioniq 5-based robotaxis. The vehicles will be available on UberX and Uber ...
IonQ and Hyundai announce expansion of partnership to improve quantum computing
A collaboration between the Hyundai Motor Company and IonQ will see the latter’s quantum computer machine vision algorithms being further developed. The system can conduct object detection on 3D data from autonomous vehicles. The pair will also use IonQ’s quantum computers to simulate ...
Major financing package secured by Einride to speed up deployment of sustainable freight mobility
Freight mobility technology company Einride has secured US$500m in financing, including a Series C equity raise and a debt facility.
Event directorChris Richardson
registration / badge queriesClinton Cushion
exhibitor queriesExhibition operations manager
Event venue location info and gallery