About The Event
Discover brand-new autonomous technologies and testing partners!
Are you in search of leading-edge innovators that potentially hold the building blocks of autonomous vehicle architecture or are you looking for test systems and testing protocols for autonomous vehicle testing and validation? If you answer yes to one or both questions, then step this way into the world of Autonomous Vehicle Technology Expo, Novi, Michigan 2022.
With exhibitors showcasing test and next-generation enabling technologies specifically for your autonomous programs, you will enjoy the added benefit of being able to network with delegates attending the adjoining conferences, which cover potential ADAS and AV legal issues and liabilities, as well as the latest AV testing protocols and procedures – all critical aspects towards the next stage of semi- and fully autonomous vehicle implementation.
What will you see and hear about at the exhibition?
- ADAS technologies
- Level 2 and 3 solutions ready to buy
- Sensors and software
- Development, testing and validation services and technologies
- Mapping/navigational technologies
- Next-generation wireless communications
- Engineering partners and experts
- Autonomous vehicle infrastructure solutions and technologies
- Vehicle-to-vehicle recognition systems
- Investment and partner-seeking opportunities
- Driverless vehicle components and technologies
- Vehicle-to-roadside communication technologies
- Autonomous vehicle driving/instructional software
- Complete vehicle concepts and pioneering ideas
PLUS! See in-line and end-of-line testing technologies!
Check our gallery from the recent events
Daimler developing scalable truck platform for autonomous applications
Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) is developing a scalable autonomous truck platform suitable for SAE Level 4 autonomous driving, including all of the redundancy systems needed to achieve safe and reliable operations.
WM Motor secures Series D2 funding to expand autonomous driving research
WM Motor, a smart EV developer in China, has secured US$152m Series D2 financing led by Agile Group Holdings, an integrated conglomerate specializing in property development and management in China.
Udelv wins research contract with USAF for autonomous parts delivery system
Udelv, a Silicon Valley venture-backed company, has been selected by the United States Air Force (USAF) AFWERX program for a Phase II Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) contract to improve flight line readiness by enhancing the delivery turnaround of time-critical equipment to and from maintenance ...
sales directorChris Richardson
registration / badge queriesClinton Cushion
exhibitor queriesExhibition operations manager
Event venue location info and gallery